- Reading 1 Module Introduction
- Activity 1a Disease Sorting
- Activity 1b Virtual Card Sort
- Activity 1 Discussion
- Reading 2 Agents of Disease
- Reading 2 Videos
- Activity 2 Timeline
- Reading 3 Ebola and Measles
- Reading 3 Videos
- Activity 3 Are Viruses Alive?
- Activity 3 Videos
- Activity 3 Discussion
- Additional Resources
Ebola and Measles: Ecology and Biology
The purpose of this reading is to give students a better grasp of the ecology and biology of the Ebola and Measles viruses.
This reading will provide you with additional information on the ecology and biology of two viruses that have risen to increased prominence recently — Ebola and Measles.