- Reading 1 Module Introduction
- Activity 1a Disease Sorting
- Activity 1b Virtual Card Sort
- Activity 1 Discussion
- Reading 2 Agents of Disease
- Reading 2 Videos
- Activity 2 Timeline
- Reading 3 Ebola, Measles, COVID-19
- Reading 3 Videos
- Activity 3 Are Viruses Alive?
- Activity 3 Videos
- Activity 3 Discussion
- Additional Resources
Have students watch these videos to learn more about viruses and bacteria.
Watch these videos to learn more about viruses and bacteria.
Key parts of the video are listed below.
|Comparing Cell Structure to Human Cells
||6:25 - 7:28
||14:02 - 16:07
Key parts of this video are listed below.
|Composition of virus
|How viruses enter cells||3:18-5:48|
|How viruses take over cellular processes to produce more viruses.||5:49-7:56|
|How replicated viruses exit host cells.||7:57-9:58|